Travel carry on: Essentials for long-haul flights
In less than 36 hours I will be flying back to my home in the U.S. I am excited to be home again but not liking the painful process of getting there. I’ve been doing this for years and I still get very anxious each time. I do have Duty-Free shopping to look forward to 🙂
I’m in the process of packing now, so while I’m at it, I thought I’ll share with all of you what constitutes my travel must haves for long-haul flights. I’ll be traveling for about 25 hours with all the connections from Dubai to London to the U.S. Long-a** flight it is.
I hope these tips can be useful for your next travel!
(From T-B, L-R)
- travel bag: Givenchy (choose dark leather totes with external pockets that doubles as a top handle and shoulder bag)
- make up kit: LV pochette (I have my beauty must haves here and I keep it in the seat pockets in front of me when I have to put my bag in the overhead compartment)
- IPod nano
- noise-cancelling headphones: Sennheiser PXC270 (best thing since sliced bread, imagine a baby screaming for hours and all you can hear is Adele’s Rolling in the Deep)
- Q-zone ear plugs (when your iPod runs out of battery)
- make up kit 2: Chanel set , mentioned in my infatuations last month.
- A4 document zip bag: H&M in gold (for your plane tickets, boarding passes etc.)
- sleep mask (to sleep but mostly to foil that obnoxiously loquacious seat mate)
- check book holder: Givenchy
- passport holder: Givenchy
- wallet: YSL
- planner : Moleskin (red)
- pens: I love Madrid, Marc Jacobs lipstick pen
- black notebook: from Kadewe Berlin (for random thoughts)
- organizer for my chargers: Hervé Chapelier in yellow (never put your chargers in your check-in bag)
- resealable bag for snacks and sweets (when they only give you peanuts)
- sunglasses: Chanel
- Barnes & Noble Nook
- TSA approved quart size see-thru bag for liquids from Target (I prefer this reusable bag over ziploc bags that tear easily)
- coin purse /card holder: Salvatore Ferragamo (to fit in your smaller bags or clutches or when you don’t need your gigantic wallet)
- zip bag for receipts: H&M (leopard print)
How I fit all these things in my bag ? I don’t know, but they do.
Experience has taught me that having these things with me makes traveling less agonizing:)
Hope you’re having a great week!
Happy Travels! xx